Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Jeez, I'm Cuttin' It Close!

I don't even have time to order Smileys for Santa now!
Friends, how is it that nobody's ever told me that these last few days before Christmas are both the most astoundingly slow yet shockingly fast-passing days of the whole entire year?  How is it that I have not been made aware of this until now?

I guess you've guessed I have a bee in my bonnet, and that be is because I meant to make Santa Claus some really epic Christmas cookies, all sugar-cookie, cut-outness, with amazingly artistic icing and edible glitter details.  I did this last year, and my cookies were met with a rip-roaring success.

This year, I haven't even baked up any Chocolate Chip cookies, but I think that's what I'm definitely gonna do after I'm done talkin' to you.  I'd thought about ordering Santa some cookies from SmileyCookie.com, but as it turns out, I've missed my shipping deadline.  I could just go pick up a few boxes from Eat'n'Park, if there was one nearby, but the closest one is in Clarion, and I can't drive, on accounta me bein' three.  Mommy, ever the sour watermelon, won't drive me there to pick up Smiley Cookies for Santa.

So this year, when I leave Santa my little note and hopefully some chocolate chip cookies, you can bet I'm throwin' Mommy under the sleigh for this!  You can bet on it!

Friends, I'd better letchya go!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment