Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hockey or Christmas Programs?

I wonder if it's too late to ask for a DirecTV subscription of my very own for Christmas.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday, the Twenty-First of December!

You know what's been grindin' my gears since last night?  I wanted to watch Frosty the Snowman and Charlie Brown Christmas after I got up from my nap, but Mommy and Daddy had the hockey game on and wouldn't let me.  They wanted to watch the hockey.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I love watchin' the Sabres play hockey.  I just love 'em!  But.  There's eighty-some hockey games to watch, and if I do things like I did last year, my Christmas movie-watching happens only from now until March or April. 

It's true.  By this time last year, I'd seen all my Christmas specials at least a dozen times apiece, and I've seen all of 'em only once this year.  Of course, I've seen Charlie Brown twice, and Frosty maybe four times. 

I'm behind.

Friends, I wonder if it's too late for me to ask Santa to bring me a DirecTV subscription and a television of my very own.  Mommy and Daddy have said I'm never gonna have a television in my own room, but it's hard to argue with Santa Claus.  I think the Big Man in the Red Suit could make it happen.

Then I can enjoy my Christmas specials on DVR year-round!  How about that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment