Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Reason to Celebrate!

Another round of Skittles for me and my friend, please!  I'm celebrating something!
Hiya, Big People! 

Hey, have you ever had one of those colds where you think you'll NEVER not have a cold again?  And have you ever had to have antibiotic eye-drops?  And you think there'll never be a day where you don't hafta squirt eyedrops in your eyes three times a day, and have 'em sting, sting, sting?

Well, I have, this last week, and you know what?  I finished my course of antibiotic eyedrops on Monday night.  I have never been so happy in all my life.  I finally understand that whole saying about what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger.  In fact, I've made Kelly Clarkson's song that says the same my own personal anthem. 

For this week, anyway.

Because yes.  Those eyedrops were something else.  They were the most intense thing I've ever had to endure in my whole entire life, and I've had SHOTS!  I'd almost rather have a shot than the eyedrops.  Almost.  Don't tell Mommy I said that.  I don't wanna start anything.

Anyway, Friends, my friend Bunny has taken me out for some Skittles to celebrate my no more eyedrops, so I'll letchya go and I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Stay healthy!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment