Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Whammo Wednesday!

Fifteen Days Until Christmas!
Big People!  It's Wednesday!  Do you know what that means? ... Well, I don't think it means anything significant, other than it's my friend Joe Camel's favorite day of the week, except that he's recently told me that he actually prefers Friday to Wednesday. 

I know.  That kind of blew my mind, too.  We'll get used to it, though, Big People!  We will!

You know what?  On Monday, I had to go to my doctor's office, due to complications from the cold I thought I was on Recovery Road from.  It's true!  They got me all fixed up, though.  I got some eye-drops and some fun medicine we hafta keep in the refrigerator and it tastes kind of like eggnog or bubblegum.  I'm not sure which.  It's all gonna be okay, though. 

It was a new experience for me, though, since the little colds I've had so far in my life have just gone away by themselves with good wishes and BabyRub.  The germs this year are just different.  Mean little boogers, if you'll excuse my graphic language.  Mean.  Little.  Boogers.

Friends, that just goes to show you that you don't hafta suffer through this Cold-n-Flu Season.  Get yourself to a doctor, and they can help! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment