Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Super Zoe, Revisited!

So they were on the Command Hook, the whole time?!
Hiya, Big People! 

Remember how I was telling you yesterday how bein' a superhero isn't easy, and one of the biggest reasons is because I always misplace my keys to my invisible helicopter?

Well, this is embarrassing.  I really hate to tell ya this story, but it's part of my personal narrative, so I've gotta.  After the post yesterday, Rozzie and I got into a big row over who's the superhero and who's the sidekick, and whose job it is to know where the keys to the invisible helicopter are (I said it was HER job, and that she'd lost 'em AGAIN!!) 

Things were said, teeth were bared, and then Rozzie pointed out to me that the keys to the invisible helicopter were right on the command hook... where I put 'em the last time we were out on our superhero business. 

Oops.

A superhero isn't anything if she can't admit that she's wrong, so I did, and for now, Wonderpup is the superhero, and I, SuperZoe, am the sidekick.  Because if I didn't agree to those terms, Rozzie was gonna put me in Time-Out in the glass box for a little while, like they're always doing to Loki, and I don't want that!

I think my super-power that's really starting to emerge as my most useful one is my ability to capitulate and compromise....

No comments:

Post a Comment