Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Days of the Week Derby!

Yeee-haw!  I love a Days of the Week Derby!
Friends!  Guess what?!  It's Friday!  If you've been keepin' track at home, Friday is my favorite day of the week.  Really!

And earlier this fall, I had the opportunity to attend a race.  A Days of the Week Derby.  It's a race where the seven days of the week go around and around a track, and the winner is the best day of the week!

Hey, look!  Friday wins!  Friday always wins!  Wahooo!
It was an exciting Days of the Week Derby, and all the days put in an admirable effort.

Except Tuesday.  Tuesday didn't even try.

Monday tried, but couldn't get off the starting line.

The other days of the week really put on a good show.  It was neck-n-neck between Friday and Saturday through most of it.  Once, Thursday started to crowd out the other days, but in the end, it was Friday in first place, Saturday a close second, and Sunday and Thursday in third. 

It was so exciting!  Friends!  I'd better letchya go!  I've got some serious Friday to do!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment