Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Last Monday of the Year!

Mondays, we have an ambivalent relationship, don't we?  We sure do!
Hiya, Friends! How are you today?  Have you noticed that today's the last Monday of the year?

It's true.  I checked on the calendar and I can't help but notice that there's no more Mondays in 2014.  Isn't that something?

Of course, once 2015 gets here, we'll have a whole year's worth of Mondays again. 

We'll be all right, Friends.  We'll work together to make Mondays fun in 2015.  We will.  Every Monday is a new opportunity to make things a little easier between Mondays and People, don'tchya think?  I'm gonna make it my personal mission to do just that!

I love ya lots, Friends!  We're gonna be just fine!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment