Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Life-Size Advent Calendar!

I'm today's Life-Size Advent Calendar Ambassador!  Sixteen Days, Friends!!!
Hiya, Friends! 

Hey, you know what?  Last year, my company participated in a living Nativity Scene.  I think it's because my friend Joe the Camel would come around and visit on Wednesdays, making people answer "Do you know what day it is? ... HUMP DAY!!!"  Every Wednesday. 

I think our company participated in that living Nativity Scene so Joe the Camel had somewhere to go and spend his time, on accounta Management got kinda tired of him disrupting everything on Wednesdays.

But that was last year.  Joe the Camel has gotten over the Wednesday thing. He says it played itself out, so he just doesn't do it anymore.

The company still wanted to do something fun leading up to Christmas, so they decided on a Life-Size Advent Calendar!  Each day, someone gets to stay behind the door on the Life-Size Advent Calendar, and then when somebody comes and opens the door, the person behind it tells 'em how many days until Christmas!

I hafta say, it's one of the Company's more wildly popular schemes.  I love it, myself.  I've volunteered to do lotsa days in the Life-Size Advent Calendar.  It's so much fun! 

By the way, it's sixteen days, Friends!  Sixteen days until Christmas!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment