Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Farewell, Sweet November!

You know what this means, Friends: It's go time!
Friends, can you believe today's the last day of November, Twenty-Fourteen?  It seems just like yesterday I was working at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital on Halloween.

Not that I didn't work at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital yesterday, too.  It's a neverending grind, being a Humorous Healing Resident, well ya know.  I wouldn't say that I'm tired of it, because I'm not.  We all have those days, though, Big People, and today's one of mine. 

But I'm talkin' about how today's the last day of November.  I think it was a pretty good one.  I really liked the big Snow Finale over the weekend.  I love snow.  I did before, but now that Disney's Frozen is such a big part of my life, I love snow even more.

Every morning when I wake up, I look out my window and declare that I've plunged the Bing into Eternal Winter, or at least until the big spring thaw next June.  I use the living room furniture and blankets to practice climbing up North Mountain.  I pretend Rozzie is Sven the Reindeer.  I tried to convince her to be Olaf, because Olaf likes warm hugs, but Rozzie has a lot in common with Sven, too. 

If anything, Friends, I've learned I have to be a little flexible.  It just makes life easier.

So now we're saying good-bye to this sweet November.  Sayin' hello to December in the morning tomorrow.  You know what this means, don't you?  It means it's go time.  Holidays, here we come! 

I sure love the dickens right outta ya, Big People.  You have a great day!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment