Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Week of Bad Advice

Next week will be better, Pints!
Friends, I hafta apologize to you.  In my post yesterday, I talked about line-dancing to "Achy Breaky Heart."  Ever since then, I have not been able to get that song out of my head.  I suspect it's been the same way for you, Friends.

I cannot tell you how deeply sorry I am for inflicting this kind of pain on you, Friends.  "Achy Breaky Heart" is an awful song, even though the dance is pretty fun.

Boyo boy.  I've been a complete disaster with the advice all week long.  I'd run my low-light reel, but honestly, the less I mention it, hopefully the faster we can all forget about my Week of Being a Bad Advice Dispenser.

Hopefully, hopefully that's how it works!

I think we all have times like this, Friends, where all our ideas are the opposite of golden.  I'm not gonna let it get me down.  Next week is bound to be better, Pints!

What's that? ... Why'd I just call ya Pints?  Well, because on Little House on the Prairie, Pa Ingalls usedta call Laura 'Half-Pint,' but she was a little kid, like me.  So if I called YOU Big People Half-Pint, it wouldn't make any sense.  So I figure you're regular Pints.  Some of you might even be Quarts or Gallons, but I'm not gonna go there, because I have already been Public Nuisance Number One this week.  Because of the Achy Breaky thing that I can't seem to stop mentioning.

Oh, Goodness.  I'm gonna go take a nap, Friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment