Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Don't Fight This Christmas Feeling Anymore!

I love Christmas.  A whole lot.
Well ya know, Big People, it's the Christmas season, and now that it's the time of year where it's appropriate for me to talk about Christmas nonstop, I am gonna go nuts!

I don't understand why you Big People get all skinny around the nose when Little People like me get all whipped up about Christmas and wanna sing Christmas carols in the checkout line.  It's two days after Thanksgiving, so I wanna see Christmas lights outside people's houses.  I wanna see the big, blow-up Snoopies on their doghouses.  I wanna see the light-up Santa and Reindeer decorations running across people's lawns and on toppa their roofs!

Bein' mad that it's the Christmas Season isn't gonna bring Summer back around any faster, Friends.  I think the best way to handle it being Christmas Season is to just embrace it, Friends.  Learn to love your fuzzy coats and warm blankets and snowboots. 

Just make sure to take the tissue paper outta your new snowboots. I forgot to do that, and my snowboots looked huge on the outside, but my feet were all jammed up inside.  Then I took out the tissue paper in the toes, and everything was right in the world again.  Why do they do that, Big People?  Why do they put big globs of paper in little kids' snowboot toes at the store?  I don't like it at all!

But I love Christmas.  I love it a whole lot.  And I love you, too, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment