Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Golden Ideas

Not all my ideas can be golden, Friends!
Well, Friends, as it turns out, eatin' a whole buncha food in preparation for Thanksgiving isn't sucha great idea.  I won't go into the specific specifics on this matter, but there are some unpleasant side-effects of increasing your food intake.  I won't go into all of them, but I think you know what I mean.

One of the unpleasant side-effects I WILL talk to you about is that my pants were startin' to get kinda tight around the middle and bottom regions.  Not in the "Oh, how cute, I'm takin' a growin' spurt!!!" way.  No.  It's totally been in the "well, darn it, my pants don't fit!" way.

It's okay, though.  Bein' a Little Kid, I can burn off that extra butter I put on, and I can do it pretty fast.  I'm already noticing things are fitting better again.  But you Big People don't have the luxury of a revved-up Little Kid metabolism.

I didn't even think of that the other day when I suggested trainin' for Thanksgiving by eatin' more every day.  I didn't even think of that at all, Friends.  so don't do it.  Eat healthy amounts. 

You know, I have some really great ideas, Big People.  I do.  I have so many great ideas that I get to expectin' ALL my ideas to be great, but they can't all be. 

Here's my suggestion, just in case you DID start eatin' more food in preparation for Thanksgiving: switch to exercisin' more, to start reversing the process you've started for yourself.  Lessen the food, uppen the exercise.  Not only will you be able to fit in your pants by next Thursday, you'll also be in better shape for a game of my favorite game bollyhooba after dinner.  Or football, if that's the sport you like.

All right, Friends.  You know whatchya need to do!  I'll see ya tomorrow, and I'm sorry about all that bad advice I gave ya the other day.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment