Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

With A Little Help From My Friends!

Sometimes, all ya really need is a nice talk with a good friend!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, as you know, I've been wound up tighter than the spring on an eight-day clock all week, on accounta situations at my work situation. 

When I feel like I'm about ready to go over the brink, what makes me feel a lot better about things is a nice talk with a good friend.  Quite often, that good friend is my best pal Rozzie, or my friend Sabretooth, but this week, with everything at work that's been going on, it was my friend BuddyCat who provided me the wise words to put me back on the right track.

That's the great thing about Friends, Big People.  My friends are all different.  They each see the world in such different ways from the way I see the world.  When I get stuck and my wheels spin, because I keep trying things from the only way I know how, one of my friends steps in and helps me see things differently.  They give me the little push I need to get my wheels spinnin' in the right direction again... which is to say, it stops my wheels from spinning and gets them to rolling.  And that's so helpful when ya feel like you're overreved and not getting anywhere.

If your situation at your work situation has you going crazy, Friends, I hope you have somebody like my friend Buddy Cat or Rozzie or Sabretooth to talk to, so you can stop spinnin' and get back to rollin' again.  How about it?!

I love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment