Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

800 Posts!

Eight-hundred posts!  That's practically a bazillion!
Hiya, Friends!  Do you know what you're lookin' at?

What's that? 

You think you're lookin' at a Little Kid with questionable fashion sense?  Very funny, and that's some big talk comin' from a Big Person in a Cheetos-stained Cardigans T-shirt.  No amount of Studio Magic is gonna make them better live singer, or get those stains out.  You might better retire that shirt and go get yourself something nice, like a Led Zeppelin Tshirt and hold the neon orange cheese.

Anyways, no.  You're lookin' at the eight-hundredth post of The Daily Zoe Blog!  Isn't that something?

I feel like there oughtta be some sort of celebration.  Maybe a cake?  Or, perhaps we oughtta get an eight-hundred number to celebrate.  Do people still use those?  800 numbers?  I feel like if I had a toll-free number, I will have really arrived.  And that's so nice of the telephone company to pay the tolls for the toll-free number.

What's that?

You're kidding me.  You mean to tell me that if someone were to call my 800 number, which is touted as toll-free, I would end up footing the bill for telephone charges? ... Then why is it called 'toll-free?' ... Because it's toll-free to the caller, not the callee.  Well then, what prevents an unscrupulous person from calling the same 800 number over and over again to visit with the operator about their bunions, just to run up an enormous telephone tab for the holder of the 800 number?  What's to prevent that sort of thing from occurring? ... Well, that's just... It isn't like you can CONTROL who calls you on the phone!

Okay.  I don't want an 800 number in celebration of my 800th blog post.  But I DO want a big purple cowboy hat to go with my big purple tutu-skirt, so I guess you could say I have some serious shopping to do, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment