Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Li'l Ladies Who Lunch at Luncheons!

It's great to be a Li'l Lady Who Lunches at Luncheons!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

You know, a little while ago, a buncha my friends and I formed a club called Li'l Ladies Who Lunch at Luncheons, and we dress in our Li'l Ladies Who Lunch outfits, and we eat luncheons.  Sometimes we have a guest speaker.  Sometimes we play card games.  Usually it's something like Go Fish or Old Maid, but on other occasions, we play a good game of Texas Hold'em. 

I'll tell ya what, that Pidgie McDougall is absolutely cut-throat at Texas Hold'em.  She'd say the same thing about me, but it's Pidgie you hafta look out for.

My friend Sabretooth always asks if he can come along on a Luncheon with the Li'l Ladies.  Not so much because he adores the company of a buncha Li'l Ladies lunching- he says we're annoying and we talk too much- but Sabretooth loves Luncheons.  And he likes to play cards. 

I don't know, Friends.  I don't think I'll take along Sabretooth.  I like him a lot and everything, but I'm afraid he'd adversely affect the group dynamic of the group, you know what I mean?  Everybody, I think, has a group of friends that you really get along great with, and it's easy to converse and be socially social, but then you bring That One Friend of yours, and That One Friend is a perfectly nice individual, and is generally well-liked, but when That One Friend comes along and meets up with your groupa friends that you really get along great with, and it's like some weird kind of chemical reaction, and either the conversation is really flat, suddenly, or silent, or a fight gets picked, where there were never fights before.

I think I'm gonna just explain to Sabretooth that although I know he's great, he really wouldn't look right in a Li'l Ladies Who Lunch at Luncheons sweater set, or sweater sets in general, but I'd be happy to go to lunch or dinner with him at another time, when we can talk about the stuff we like to talk about!

That's what makes having a diverse groupa friends so great, Friends!  You never run out of things to talk about!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment