Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Wanna Be An Up-Lifter!

I like to find the strengths insteadda focusin' on the weaknesses!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, I think that part of my job as a Toddler is to learn how to be a responsible and pleasant member of the Community At Large.

One thing I've learned that really helps me along on that journey is learnin' how to be an Up-Lifter.  An Up-Lifter is pretty much the opposite of a bully.  You see, a bully finds out somebody's weaknesses, and then goes out of their way to pick on those weaknesses.  On the other hand, though, and Up-Lifter will watch a person and look for all the things that person can do really well, and then cheer 'em on when they do what they're good at.

A bully likes to make people feel bad about themselves.  An Up-Lifter likest to... well, lift up people, make 'em feel their best, show 'em that they're a lot more awesome than maybe even they think they are.

That's what bein' an Up-Lifter means to me, Big People, and that's why I wanna be one.  It makes people feel good to be uplifted, and it makes people feel good to be an uplifter!  How about that?! 

Hey, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment