Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Regret Nothing!

I am no fool, April or otherwise!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!  Did you survive all the April Fools Day madness?  I sure did.  I got called back into Human Resources again today, for a scolding for how I made the building cold and dry yesterday, but I regret nothing. 

I regret nothing!

I got kinda tired of bein' everybody's fool yesterday.  I was feelin' ganged-up on.  I couldn't help but notice that nobody else had rubber pencils on their desk insteadda regular pencils.  I saw that everyone else's computer screen was right-side up while mine was upside-down.  Nobody else was called to a meeting beside the pool on the roof that doesn't exist, and there was no meeting, besides.  Nobody else got told that the mail room had been turned into a Donut Distribution Center.

I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, on accounta by the time they sent me down to the mail room with the promise that I'd get some donuts, I really needed a donut.  Or a good friend.  And I didn't get either one.  And they picked on me when I bawled.

I tried to tell the People In Charge, and they didn't listen.  They said I needed a better sense of humor.  Big People, you've met me.  I have a GREAT sense of humor!  I just don't like to be everybody's April Fool.

Well, today the co-workers that were making me such an April Fool yesterday are calling me a 'Criminal Mastermind' today.  That isn't what I'm all about at all!  Criminal mastermind, indeed.

Listen.  Nobody got hurt when I turned the temperature and humidity way down in the building, Friends.  People got plenty uncomfortable, but nobody got hurt.  I don't play that way, hurting people.  Hurting their feelings.  I just needed to get their attention.  Hey.  I'm a human being with feelings.  Just because I'm a little human being, that doesn't mean my feelings are any less than Big People's feelings. 

I regret nothing, Big People. 

I'm glad we're still friends, Friends.  I love ya lots.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment