Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wrong. Just Wrong.

You mean there are times when I'm just wrong?
Oh, boyo boy, Friends.  Do you remember how the other day, I talked about how even when I'm wrong I'm right?

Well, as it turns out, I was mistaken.  Sometimes when I'm wrong, I'm actually just wrong.

I cannot begin to tell you how shocked I was to learn this. 

I cannot begin to tell you how embarrassed and humbled I felt to learn this.

I guess that sometimes, when I'm really, truly wrong, and any justifying I do is just silliness, what I hafta say insteadda "I'm sorry you think I'm wrong about this!" is "I'm sorry.  I'm mistaken about this matter.  I am going to go do some more research, so that I can understand the situation or matter more fully."

If you think that's a mouthful for YOUR mouth, Big People Friends, just try bein' Three and sayin' all that.  It's so much easier to yell 'yoinks!!!' and run and hide under the coffee table.

But doin' the easy thing isn't necessarily the right thing.  I'm learnin' that now.

Friends, growin' up is HARD!!!

I love ya lots!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment