Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Have My VeeDub Bus!

This van runs on the Power of Imagination, Babies!
Friends, I believe that when I last wrote and you last read, I was tellin' ya all about the functioning rocket-ship I wanted to build in our yard so I can fly into outer space.  Remember how I told ya that all the forces were conspiring against me: my mother, and possibly the local authorities, just to name the most pernicious?  Remember how I told ya all about that?

Well, I guess I can't do a weekend project that involves building and flying that rocket-ship, but that's not gonna get me down!  It sure isn't!

I remembered that I have my Volkswagen Bus Tent.  I love that bus!  It has all kindsa great features like windows, and retro styling, and a spare tire.  Best of all, though, it runs on the Power of Imagination. 

This is where that VeeDub Bus gets really interesting, Friends, because you see, the whole point of me wanting to build a functioning rocket-ship in the yard was so I could fly to outer space.  With my bus, I can just get inside and imagine I'm flying in space!  It's gonna save me a BUNDLE in rocket fuel, Big People!  Do you have any idea how much that stuff costs?  It costs a whole buttload of money, it does.  And then you've gotta answer a buncha awkward questions about why you need rocket fuel, and intrusive inquiries of that sort.

The VeeDub Bus Tent just sails smoothly right around all that mumbo jumbo, Friends!  Isn't that great?

I love ya Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment