Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Even When I'm Wrong, I'm Right!

It's all a matter of perspective, Friends!  How about that?!
Well, howdy-doody, Friends!

You know, sometimes, I misunderstand concepts and then I say things that could be misconstrued as wrong if you're a person who doesn't know or understand that I, Zoe WithLizardBreath Blake, am never wrong.

It would save people a lot of time and aggravation, if only they'd learn that I am never wrong.  It would be SUCH a timesaver for you Big People, that I'm gonna do you the public service of explainin' my reasoning to you, right now, okay? 

This is really important, so you might wanna have a notebook and paper nearby, so you can take notes.  Wide or college ruled or unlined.  It doesn't matter to me.

The reason I am never wrong is that even when I'm wrong, I'm right. 

Lemme wanna hafta repeat that: Even when I'm wrong, I'm right, Big People!

You see, it's all a matter of perception.  When you think I'm wrong about the lyrics to a song, what's really happening is that I'm experiencing the song differently than you are, and therefore am hearing completely different, though similarly-sounding words that are better lyrics than the real lyrics anyway.  How the heck about that?! 

Same goes for if Mommy says I made a mess of my office by strewing the toys around it.  You see, she's wrong and I'm right, because when I was playing with those toys, I was playing with the toys and was not making a mess.  So Mommy oughtta get off my back, don'tchya think?

Well, of course you do.  I think that, so if you don't, you're wrong.  Cut and dried, plain and simple.

So you see, Big People, there's just no point in arguing with me.  I'm right.  I just am.  Because I am never wrong.  That's the way it is.  That's the way it always will be. 

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment