Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Jump!

Go ahead and jump (on the couch!)
Hiya, Big People!

Hey, I know it's Monday and all, but I gotta say, I'm listenin' to the dang ol' Van Halen on the hi-fi, and it just makes me wanna jump, and inexplicably have a Pepsi.

Well, maybe not so inexplicably.  You see, in the 1980s, Van Halen let Pepsi use their song called "Right Now," which is not the song that instructs you to go ahead and jump.  It's the one that tells ya that it's your tomorrow.  And then Van Halen let Pepsi use the song again in 1992-93 for their ill-fated Crystal Pepsi product. 

Yep.  You're lookin' at a kid who's studying all facets of POPular culture (see what I did there?  Pepsi's pop! Ha!)

And.  I also know my music.  Anyways, there's just something about that music that makes me feel great.  Like anything's possible, even jumpin' on the couch on a Monday and not gettin' in trouble for it. 

So go on and jump, Friends!  It's your tomorrow!  Do it right now!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment