Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Learn Something New Every Day

Ya can't swallow a Lifesaver whole, or it'll hurtchya!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wonderful Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, I learn something new every day.  Recent things I've learned is that I should NOT drive my bicycle off the couch, that He-Man and She-Ra are cartoon classics everybody should watch, study, and enjoy, and also, I should never, ever turn down the opportunity to use a restroom when I'm out-n-about.

But today's new something I learned is that Lifesavers aren't meant to be swallowed whole, otherwise, it really hurts.  I know because I accidentally swallowed a Lifesaver whole yesterday, and it really hurt.

I didn't choke, but that Lifesaver made its presence known all the way down my throat and landed in my tummy with a kerplunk. But it wasn't my tummy that I was concerned about.  It was my throat!  My throat HURT!

I ended up learnin' to gargle with warm salt water, and as it turns out, that did the trick and my throat didn't hurt anymore.  And now I have a game-plan for all Lifesavers I will eat from now on.  That game plan is that I'm gonna crunch 'em right the heck up.

Hey, Friends!  I've gotta go!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment