Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Week Went Too Fast

I just want my Daddy home with me, all the time!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, darned if it isn't Saturday all over again.  Usually I'm really excited about Saturdays, and I'm not mad.  Don't get me wrong.  I love Saturdays.  But it just so happens that Daddy was on vacation all week this week, and now that it's Saturday, that means I just have today and tomorrow with Daddy, and then he goes back to work.

What I really liked about havin' Daddy home all week with me is that Daddy was home all week with me.  We went on a surprise adventure to Lowe's, and I got to eat at Red Robin when it was past my bedtime, and I got stickers on my cast. 

Things like that just don't happen when Daddy's at work.  When Daddy's at work, he's already left in the morning before I wake up, and then when he gets home at night, we eat supper, watch a short show together or something, and then I hafta go to bed.  When Daddy's home, life is just a big adventure.

So that's why I'm a little bummed that it's Saturday.  I'll find a way to be happy.  But right now, I'm just a little sad. 

Hey.  I love ya lots.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment