Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

I Wanna Go To Kmart and Look At the Toys and Also Buy Something

I'm dreamin' of the Barbie Camper, by golly!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who has a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and I've come to recognize that Kmart, even Kmart right over in dang ol' Wellsville, has a whole aisleful... nay, a whole entire DEPARTMENT devoted just to the finer things in life!

Of course, the finer things I'm talking about are toys.  Legos, action figures, Barbie dolls...

Friends, right now, I'm determined I'm gonna get a dang ol' Barbie Camper, so my Barbie Dolls can go glamping.  Mommy says they ought to try glamping in a travel trailer made from a cardboard box first, to make sure they really like glamping, but I'm not sure she really understands what glamping is all about. 

Those Barbie dolls need, NEED an actual pink Barbie-branded CAMPER!  Not some pitiful DIY cardboard travel trailer.  I don't care how custom the paint job and interior is. They need the Barbie one in order to fully enjoy glamping out at the campground. 

And I wanna go to Kmart.  I wanna see the Barbie Camper.  I wanna make eyes at it.  I just wanna look at it.  I just wanna look. 

I also wanna buy it.  I really, really do.  But it isn't for me.  It's so my Barbie dolls can enjoy Nature from the comfort of a bright pink Barbie Camper!  Unfortunately for me and the Barbies, I can't drive myself to Kmart yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment