Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

It's Friday: I Go NUTS!!!

I can't even stand the excitement of it being Friday, Big People!
Friends!  Didja see what day it is?  It's FRIDAY!  Do you know what happens on FRIDAY?!

ON FRIDAY, I GO NUTS!

I think what I love most about Fridays is that they just have an easy, anything-goes kinda atmosphere.

I like bein' able to wear my craziest pants and let my hair right the heck down. 

You know what else?  Fridays hold magical possibilities.  I never know if I'm gonna go on an adventure on a Friday, or maybe go to the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville for supper.  It all just keeps me guessin', and that's what makes Fridays so gosh darn much fun!

Fridays are just the best, don't you think so, Big People?   

Hey.  Get out there and go nuts on YOUR Friday!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment