Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Zerp Goes On

This Zerp thing is gettin' old, and we're only on Day Two.
Hiya, Big People Friends!

Well, I knew this was gonna happen.  My folks called me 'Zerp' the other night, and it made me mad.  That only mad it more humorous for them to continue calling me that name.  So I decided to try to embrace Zerp, you know.  Big People tell Little Kids all the time not to let it show when things bother them, so the person doin' the botherin' will just go away, since they aren't gettin' a rise outta ya.

Well, my folks musta hacked that conventional wisdom, or else it's about as true as when they tell ya not to play in the fire, or you'll wet the bed, because I told 'em I LIKE bein' called Zerp, so much so that I'm gonna contact the authorities and have my name legally chanced to Zerp, and you know what they said to that?

They didn't stop callin' me Zerp, if that's what you think happened.  In fact, they only stepped on the Zerp gas.  Zerp this, Zerp that.

And honestly, Big People, I'm all Zerped out.  If I never hear the word 'Zerp' applied to me again, it will be too soon.

If ya see me out-n-about, Friends, if you are really my friend, please don't call me "Zerp."

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment