Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

When It Rains...

When it rains, put on your raincoat and go play in the rain!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, with all the events that have transpired recently, you could say Rozzie and I've been experiencing a number of rainy days, what with her surgery and my broken arm.

This could really get us down. We could really feel bad about ourselves, but you know what?  That just isn't how my pal Rozzie and I roll.  Not even a little bit.

You see, when things get really rainy for me and Rozzie, we put on our biggest smiles, and I also put on my raincoat, and we go play in the rain!  I mean, sometimes, we hafta play in the rain metaphorically, on account of Mommy not lettin' us go outside just to play in the rain... something about some made-up malady called Newmoanya or something.  Whatevs.

Rozzie and I don't even let that dampen our spirits when it's raining. 

I guess the point is, me and Rozzie figure out a way to make the best of things, even on the rainiest of days.  We're doin' all right.  We really are, Big People! 

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment