Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

What I Can't Do in the Snow!

I'm about sicka bein' reminded I have a broken arm!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, I suppose you've heard it snowed here over the weekend, and I guess you know I saw it and got all excited about the snowy weather, since all winter long I wanted it to snow, and it did not. 

So yesterday, I decided I wanted to go out and ride my orange plastic sled, which I have not even been able to get out of the basement this year.  I had some big plans for sled-riding, Big People. I figured I'd put on my silver snowpants and my purple coat and do some serious sleddin' out there in the snow!

But you know what?  I was stopped cold, right the heck in my tracks.  Do you know what my folks told me?  They said that it wasn't sled-ridin' snow out there, it was more like slush, since it isn't that cold out.  And then the kicker is that they said that even if it WAS the right kinda snow for sled-ridin' on, I wouldn't be able to go out and ride on my sled, on accounta my stupid broken arm.

I don't remember the doctor tellin' me I couldn't ride my sled when she put the cast on, Friends.  And believe you me, I notated everything she said I couldn't do.  She said I couldn't play in the tub.  She said I couldn't get my cast dirty or wet.  Never once did she forbid me from ridin' my sled, in the event that we got sleddable snow.

I'm starting to think this broken arm isn't all it's cracked up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment