Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

New Boots!

Don't sacrifice comfort for fashion, Friends.  You can have both.
Hello, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a Shoe Girl if there ever was one.  I like boots the best, although I do hold an especially soft spot in my heart for sneakers that light up when ya step on 'em. 

Anyway, long about a week and a couple days ago, I pulled on my pink boots I bought at Target and headed to the Mall with Mommy and Daddy.  They felt a little tight on my feet, but I figured ya can't have good style without bein' just a little bit uncomfortable.

You know what?  I was wrong about that, Friends!  As it turned out, I'd outgrown those pink boots, and they'd rubbed a BLISTER on my foot!

I told Mommy and Daddy, and lucky for me, they were in a good mood and we were near a Payless.  I got to pick out not just one but TWO pairs of new boots.  Thank ya, BOGO!  So you know what I picked?  I picked a pair of black cowgirl boots and a pair of brown cowgirl boots.  They feel great, have nonskid soles, and best of all, they clickety-clack when I walk.  I feel so empowered in these new boots!

So don't sacrifice comfort for fashion, Friends.  You can have both.  I know, 'cause I got me two pairs of stylin' and comfy new boots!  How about that?!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment