Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Crazy Month Is Winding Down

We're gonna walk the straight-n-narrow from here on out, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, as I've mentioned before, Rozzie and I have had a heckofa last month.  But with the removal of Rozzie's drains and stitches, and my impending eviction of Casty from my right arm, I think Rozzie and I are pretty much ready not to repeat the shenanigans of March-n-April Twenty-Sixteen.

That's right, Big People!  Rozzie says she she's going to try her darndest not to have another cyst, even though she really doesn't control whether or not that happens.  And I'm going to make a commitment to myself to talk myself outta doing crazy things like ridin' my bike off the couch again.  No matter how much fun it seems like.

I have a speech for myself, all prepared.  When a crazy idea pops into my head, I'm gonna say to myself, "Self, remember what happened that one time you rode your bike off the couch, and I didn't talk ya out of it?"

I plan to remember what happened- not the stickers and attention I got, but the way it hurt my arm when I landed on it.  I'll try to focus on the five-n-a-half hours we had to wait in the emergency room.  I'll try to focus on how it kinda hurts when I'm sleepin', and I accidentally bonk myself in the head with my cast and wake myself up.

Although... man alive, those stickers sure were nice while they lasted.  And I like attention.

I'll just have to figure out other ways, Friends.  I mean, look the heck at Rozzie.  She pretty much started out her life, gettin' lotsa special attention, but she's learned not to use an injury to get special attention.  She just does, because she's sucha sweetheart. 

I guess I'm gonna hafta take sweetheart lessons offa Rozzie.  That's what I'm gonna do. 

I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment