Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Math Is My Patoot!

I thought math was hard, but turns out, it's natural as BREATHING!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, a few months back, I got a cookin' app, where I'm supposed to take customers' orders and then cook their foods, slicing, weighing, and measurin' the ingredients.  At first, I thought the thing was too hard, so I wouldn't play it, but I picked it up the other day again and realized it's a whole lotta fun!

I really like weighin' and measurin' out the ingredients, you know.  A lotta times, in this app, each piece of ingredient equals one ounce, and it tells ya how many ounces ya need for a particular recipe.  Then ya count out the pieces and put 'em on the scale, and if ya counted right, you'll have the number of ounces the recipe requires! 

Once ya have the ingredients all weighed and measured and picked out, ya assemble the dish you're makin' and ya cook it.  There's a little thermometer on the side, and the Giver of Directions tells ya at which temperature to flip the food, at which temperature to press down on the food, and at which temperature to turn off the stove and take the food off the heat.  I can figure out what numbers look like by how they sound, so this is pretty easy for me. 

Friends, as it turns out, when I play this app, I'm doing MATH, and I LIKE it!  I thought math was hard, but it really isn't! It's as natural as breathin'!

Friends, this is so true you could take it right the heck to the bank: Math is my patoot!  How about that?!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment