Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Catchin' Up On My Readin' On My Day Off

I wonder if I can play hockey, someday, and drive the Zamboni during intermissions!
Well, goodness, hiya, Big People!  Hey!  It's Saturday, I have the day off from my picture show over on the Facebook (and it feels really, really weird to have a day off over there, on accounta I usually work weekends AND holidays over there!)

So what am I doing on my Rare Day Off?  Doin' a little ketchup with my Reading List. 

I do a lot of reading anyways, but all part of the Little Kid Canon.  You know.  Berenstain, Seuss, Eric Carle, Aesop, Boynton... Board Books Galore.  That's the Little Kid Canon.  So on my days off, I like to read a book Just For Me.  Today, I've chosen Ice Hockey Made Simple, which is a really informative read, mostly, but I think it might be geared toward girls who think that hockey players make touchdowns by putting the ball in the basket.

Really basic stuff, in other words.

So it's a little boring and frusterating for me to read, to be honest with ya, Friends.  I've been watchin' hockey literally my whole, entire life.  I watched my first hockey game when I was one month old.  My very first word ever was "Hah!-Key!"  When I hear Rick Jeanneret's voice, I feel like I'm listening to a close and treasured family member on the television.  Not to put too blunt a tip on this, but I am not a hockey beginner.

I do like the pages devoted to the Zamboni, however.  I just love the Zamboni. I also love the mascots.  Especially Sabretooth and Blade. 

My dream is to someday play ice hockey and also to drive the Zamboni during intermissions.  That way I could have all the fun!

But today, I'm just gonna kick back, relax, and take advantage of my Day Off from my picture show over on the Facebook.  I hope you have a relaxing Saturdee, too, Friends!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment