Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

WHAT Day Is It?!

Well, where'd the weekend go?
Hiya, Friends!  Boy, were you as flabbergasted as I was when you woke up this morning and realized it's MONDAY all over again?  And we're a DOZEN days into the New Year? 

I sure was flabbergasted.  Not so much about the dozen days already, but I was really flabbergasted, dismayed even, to find out that it's Monday.  I don't even know where the weekend went.  Feels like there wasn't even one, if ya want me to take my gloves off and give ya the un-gloved truth about how I feel on the matter.

It's true!  I don't even know where the heck all the time went.  My Friday felt more like a Thursday.  My Saturday felt more like a Tuesday.  And Sunday?  I don't even KNOW what day I thought I was on, Sunday.

What the heck, Big People?!

I'm wondering if it's just because I was off'n my Regular Schedule, or if being all mixed up on what day it is is a phenomenon to be expected when the temperatures plummet the way they have.  What I DO know for sure is that it feels weird to be so far off on what day it is, and it's like a slap in the face with a slap of cold bologna to find out that today's MONDAY.

Geeze, Louise!


Anyways, Big People, I suppose I'd better call on myself to take my own advice and Make the Most of It this Monday.  No room for bellyachin'.  It's a brand new day and a brand new week, and we've got work to do.

I sure love ya lots, Big People!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment