Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Jump Into a Great Year!

Friends, jump right in and have a great year!
Friends, as you know, today is the second day of a brand-new year!  Twenty-Fifteen! 

You know, I have a lot of things in my planner for Twenty-Fifteen.  Some of the highlights include spending more time on my beginner bike, celebrating all the holidays, going somewheres fun on vacation in the summer, riding in the classic cars as much as I can, eating a whole big glob of ice cream lotsa times, turning four, dressing up in an epic Halloween costume, becoming President of the World, visiting a few playgrounds, and maybe gettin' a slightly bigger Little Kid pool, if it's warm this summer.

How about that?!

I don't really make New Year's Resolutions, Friends, but I do like to take the long-view and think of the things I wanna do in a new year. So that's all the things I wanna work on in Twenty-Fifteen.

Oh, yeah!  I forgot!  I wanna ride a Merry-go-Round again!  Because that's just pretty darned fun!

Hey.  Have a great day, Friends!  We're gonna have a great 2015 together!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment