Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

No-Manners' Land!

Never tell a mommy she's chubby.  Ne-ver!  Especially MY Mommy...
Friends, as you know, I'm a Little Kid, and I learn something new about manners every single day. 

For instance, I've learned that it's polite to cover a sneeze or cough in your arm.  It's polite to say 'please' and 'thank you.'  It's polite to ask before I just take something I really like.  It's polite for me to ask for an extra string cheese for my best pal Rozzie. 

Apparently, though, it is NOT polite to tell a Mommy she's chubby.  The other day, I told MY Mommy she was chubby that day, and did I ever get sent to school.  Not the fun kind of school where you get to paint and have snacks and see your friends. The kind of school where you're pretty much just gettin' yelled at.

So to save you and your ears the pain I endured, just take it from your pal Zoe.  Never, ever, ever, EVER tell a Mommy she's chubby.  Don't even say it to someone who ISN'T a Mommy.  In short, it is not polite to point out to someone their own chubbiness.  And don't point out someone else's chubbiness to a third party.

Friends, once again, you can color this kid older and wiser.  Remember what I told you!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment