Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Friendly Friday!

Why, hello there, Friday-Friend!  It's good to see ya again!
Friends, this Week of Fun has found its way to Friday, and if it doesn't take much effort at all to make Thursdays fun, then Fridays are just pretty much the greatest fun ever.  They really are. 

I think it's just a good day to sit down, relax, and have some good conversation with a good friend or valued co-worker over some Vitamin C lollipops or maybe lattes or something. 

Whatever you like. 

I tend to go more toward the Vitamin C lollipops, on account of lattes are for Big People, and also I'm tryin' to avoid catchin' any more colds this winter.  I've had two.  When you're talkin' about colds, more is not better, so I'm just really in love with Vitamin C lollipops, this winter, especially.

So, Friday!  Friends, whatever you do, make it a good one.  I'm gonna just take it easy and relax.  Maybe watch some Octonauts with my best pal Rozzie.  I'm confident that one of these times, she'll decide she loves that show as much as I do.  Persistence pays off!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment