Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Terrific Tuesday: Make It So!

Come on, Friends!  I need more cow-bell!
...No, I said "Make it SO!"  Not "Make it SNOW!"  Although, I hafta say if it's gonna be cold, I'd just as soon have it be snowy, too, so it's at least pretty.  Nothing's worse than having it be a zillion degrees below zero and bein' able to see the grass or bein' able to see the grass shatter as it's walked on, on accounta it bein' so ungodly cold.

Anyways, Friends!  It's Tuesday!  And it can be terrific!  It really can.  We've just gotta cheer it on.  I've arranged for us all to be part of a Tuesday Percussion and Kazoo Jam Band.  All you've gotta do is grab your favorite percussion instrument or kazoo, and play or percuss your favorite tune or rhythm!  How about that?!

Now, I hope a buncha you Big People like to play the cowbell.  Rozzie and I were listenin' to what we have so far, and we agree that we could definitely use more cowbell.  You can never have enough or too much cowbell, actually, especially when you're part of a Tuesday Percussion and Kazoo Jam Band put together to cheer on Tuesday and make it terrific.  You know what I'm sayin'?

You don't even hafta be very good at your instrument you've chosen, actually, Friends.  The whole point is that music's good for the soul, and participating in my Tuesday Percussion and Kazoo Jam Band will put a smile on your face.

Especially if you pick cowbell.

And a ONE... and a TWO...

No comments:

Post a Comment