Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Crazy About the Stir

I just don't like to let the grass grow under my feet, Friends.
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know, I like to go places.  The place I like to go to most right now is the Mall.  Any mall.  I like to ride the coin-operated ride-on toys and play the games in the video arcade. 

Mostly, though, I like to get out of the house.  It doesn't take long for me to get a little stir-crazy, Friends.  It isn't that I don't like my house where I live, but I just don't like to be there all the time. 

Mommy says that'll all change when I go to school.  She says I'll start to just enjoy bein' home in my house once I hafta go to school every day, Monday through Friday. 

I think Mommy's fulla hogwash.

You see, Friends, I am a kid who doesn't like to stand still long enough for the dust to collect on the tops of my shoes while the grass grows underneath 'em.  I always like to be going somewheres.  My whole life, I've been like this.

So ask me, and I'll tell ya.  I'm crazy about the stir, Friends.  I wanna go somewhere!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment