Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

TV Talk with Zoe and Vader

Whoa, Darth!  I like watching Doc McStuffins, too!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, as I've gotten to know my pal Darth Vader better, I've learned that he and I have a lot in common.  We like a lot of the same music.  We both enjoy playing the same games.  And.  We both LOVE the same television shows!

Of course Darth and I both like Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Rebels, and Miles from Tomorrowland.  I'm not surprised Darth likes those shows that are space-related.

What really surprised me is that Darth's favorite show is Doc McStuffins and MY favorite show is Doc McStuffins!  How about that?!

He says he really likes the way Doc can help the toys and stuffed animals feel better, and he likes the way she can talk them out of bein' afraid.  Darth says he's had some scary experiences at the doctor's before, and he really appreciates Doc McStuffins' bedside manner.

You know, Friends, Darth Vader isn't so big and scary once you get to know him. Darth has feelings and insecurities, just like we all do.  He gets afraid at the doctor sometimes.  Darth's really relatable, when you get right down to it, Friends.

It just goes to show, Big People... appearances can be deceiving, can't they?

I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment