Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Revenge of the Sixth

I can't take credit for this day; I saw it on an Internet meme!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, as ya know, Wednesday was May the Fourth Be With You, and you've gotta know that with all those good, Light-Side vibes floating around, the Dark Side of the Force would hafta pop up its head and say hey, so today's obviously Revenge of the Sixth.  Because the Dark Side guys in Star Wars are the Sith.

This is hilarious if you're a Star Wars fan.  Trust me. 

If you're not a Star Wars fan, you're probably sitting there thinking that all us Star Wars fans are weird.  And that isn't really any different than it is on any other day of the year, if we're all being honest with each other.

That's okay, Non-StarWars-fans Friends.  I still love ya anyway.  I'm gonna go for now, so I can listen to my recording of the Imperial March, but I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment