Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

The May Bee

I can't believe it's the Firsta May already!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you, and Happy May Day!

Although I see some really nice blossoms on the trees, and I see some leaves startin' to pop out, it hardly feels like May yet.  Feels more like October, which makes me wanna dress up in a Halloween costume on this fine Day of May. 

I know exactly what kind of costume I'd dress up in for the Day of May.  I'd wear yella and black striped leggings, a bodysuit in the same pattern, a big yella tutu skirt, wings on my back, and a headband with feelers attached.

In short, I'd be the May Bee.

And insteadda goin' around from house to house, beggin' for candy, since I haven't even put a dent in all my Easter candy yet, I'd probably maybe just do a fancy dance routine mashin' up elements of ballet, jazz, and ju-jitsu or something.

All the dancing would entertain the people I go around to see, and it would also keep me warm on this chilly May Day. 

So there ya have it, Friends.  I've decided that I'm gonna be the May Bee.  I like it so much, it might just become my all the time persona.  Mark it down, Big People.  I think you're seein' a superhero origins story unfold right before your eyes, right under your nose!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment