Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Did Someone Say Bacon?!

Bacon builds muscles and also character.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, if ya know me, ya know I LOVE bacon.  I really do. Almost as much as I love cupcakes and donuts, but also differently, too.

You see, when there's bacon in the house, I know.  Say we eat bacon for a meal and we have some left over.  All's I can do is think about that bacon.  I'll dream about that bacon.  I'll open the refrigerator door to see if the bacon's on a shelf I can reach, and if it is not, I've been known to climb up into the fridge to reach it down and help myself to a piece of the delicious, delicious bacon. 

You might say I'm obsessed with bacon, and whatever.  I'll letchya say whatever ya want about me, because what people say about me is none of my business.  You know what is my business?  Bacon.

My favorite bacon is Wegmans Maple Smoked Bacon.  But I really like all different kinds of bacon.  I'll even eat turkey bacon, although I think that oughtta be called "striped smoky turkey meat."

Friends, I have lotsa bacon to eat, so I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment