Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I Got My Orange Crush

That dang ol' tractor sure has a lot more giddy-up than my pedal car has!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, Big People, I'm a Little Kid who really likes vehicles, and one of my favorite vehicles is the big orange tractor that lives up in our garage.  We call the tractor "Orange Crush." 

Boyo boy, do I ever love that tractor.  My whole entire life, I've enjoyed sittin' up on the tractor seat, and pretendin' to drive it.  Sometimes, I get to ride on the tractor, but most of the time, all I can do is pretend and dream of the day when I can actually drive Orange Crush!

You see, Mommy says I'm too little and that she can prove it on accounta my feet need to be able to reach the pedal to make it go forwards and backwards.  She says I can drive the tractor when my feet reach the pedal.  I'll tell ya what, Big People.  I'm eatin' all the foods that make me grow tall, so I can drive that tractor sooner rather than later!

And then you watch out, Friends!  I will do some serious tractoring on that Orange Crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment