Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

SPOTlight on One of My Canine Friends!

If Rozzie asks, you didn't see me pettin' my pal Spot, mmmkay?!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey!  If ya know me, you know I love goin' to the dang ol' Target.  Whether it's Big Flats, Muncy, Selinsgrove, or Cranberry, I LOVE a Target store.

Of course, I love lookin' at all the beautiful clothings and amazing toys.  I love it even more when I get to pick out a new pair of shoes, or a new outfit, or A BRAND NEW TOY!!!  But one of the other most pleasurable pleasures I derive from my visits to a Target store is gettin' to visit with my good pal Spot.

Spot is Target's mascot.  He's a white dog with a red target around his left eye.  He has a beautiful bespoke collar.  And he's a great conversationalist.  Why, it doesn't matter which Target store I meet up with Spot in... we pick up our conversation right where we left it off last time, and can just visit for ever.  That's a low-maintenance pal right there.

You know, Spot also gives the BEST fashion advice.  The best shopping advice.  Spot really knows his Target stores!

Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment