Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Weekends Are My Patoot!

Weekends are my patoot.
Hiya, Big People! We've made it all the way to Saturday!  That's great!

I know I've spoken to ya before about how I call things I like my patoot.  This bewilders some people, on accounta you Big People attach a different meaning to "patoot" than I do. But you're on Zoe's weblog right now, so you're going to hafta go along with my usage of the word "patoot," mmmmmkay?!

Anyways, lots of things aren't my patoot- being bored in the car, being stuck watching a boring grown-up program about Janis Joplin, whoever that is, cleaning up my play-room...  those things are mutually not my patoot at all.

You know what IS my patoot? 

Weekends.  Saturdays.  Those things are my patoot.  I have lotsa patoots, but today, I'm celebrating Saturdays and Weekends.

What's YOUR patoot, Big People?!  Celebrate your patoot!  Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I love ya lots and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment