Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Cruisin' in the Sithmobile!

Safety and Starship are the order of the day in the Sithmobile!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, Friends, one of my favorite things to do is cruise galaxies in the Sithmobile.  My pal Darth Vader usually drives, since I'm not *technically* old enough to have a license to drive a star cruiser. In fact, I have a special seat I ride around in, complete with a five-point safety harness. 

But I have lotsa fun in the Sithmobile, just the same.

Today, I'm tooling around a distant galaxy in the Sithmobile, and Darth has Starship cranked.

Yes, it's possible to crank Starship.  And you have not HEARD "We Built This City" until you've heard it while flying through Cloud City.  You haven't lived until you've warped through a blockade while "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" pours through the speaker.

This is what makes going places with Darth in the Sithmobile so much fun, Friends.

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment