Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

I've Got My Orange Flav-Or-Ice!

The tractor is more fun to drive, but this ice-pop is tastier!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, we're finally to Friday!  How about that?!

Well, ya know, yesterday, I talked about how much I love driving the tractor, which I call Orange Crush, and today, I'm here to talk about something nearly as much fun, but hundreds of times more tasty, and that is my orange-flavored Flav-Or-Ice! 

I've only recently become a Flav-Or-Ice enthusiast, Friends. I know it's been around a long time, but I'm only just recently discovering it.

I'm really glad I've learned the ways of the Flav-Or-Ice, though.  Friends, how could I have gone this long in my life not knowing how much fun it is to squeeze colorful flavored ice out of a cellophane tube and eat it?

Actually, although today's post is an ode to the orange ice, on accounta it ties in well with yesterday's post about my orange tractor, my FAVORITE flavor of Flav-Or-Ice is the red kind.  Now I know some of you are scoonching up your face and saying "But the red flavor tastes like cough syrup!"  And my answer to that is "Exactly!"  I think that's why I like it!  My other favorite flavor is the green.  Lime.  Incidentally, that's Mommy's favorite flavor, too, so she and I are currently trying to hammer out equitable distribution of the green Flav-Or-Ices.  I think they all should go to me, since I'm the kid.  She has other ideas.

I don't know how it's all gonna turn out, Big People!  But for now, I've got my Orange Flav-Or-Ice, and I'm happy.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment