Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Gettin' My Vitamin Sun!

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!  I know I was all disconcerted yesterday because it was Monday, but now that's all better.

It's all better now, mainly because it's Tuesday!

You know what?  I've been spending a lotta time outside lately, and I can't help but notice how very happy that makes me!  I think it's because I'm getting my recommended daily dose of Vitamin Sun.

It's scientifically proven by science that not having enough Vitamin Sun makes a person tired, irritable, grouchy, and lethargic.  But science also scientifically proves that when a person gets enough of this essential vitamin, they can't stop smiling.  They look like they're all lit up.  They have more energy.

Also, I love it when I come inside from bein' outside, and realize I smell like the out-of-doors!

Unless, of course, they've sprayed the field next door.  Then the out-of-doors really stinks hard, and I do NOT wish to smell like the out-of-doors on those days.

Any other day, though, I love the outdoors!  I love Vitamin Sun!  And I love you lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment