Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Doin' Some Zoga!

I'm becomin' more flexible WHILE findin' my center!  How about that?!
Hiya, Big People!

Hey, ya know how some people do yoga to find their center?  Well, I do Zoga!

Zoga is a lot like yoga, except it has a very Zoe spin on it.  Insteadda quiet meditation, I sing really loud.  Instead of fluid, graceful movements, I pounce like a TigerKid on the prowl. 

But everything I do when I do Zoga helps lead me back to my center.  It helps bring me back to myself as well as to the universe and the galaxy, and the family room floor.

Zoga isn't for everybody, Friends.  But I guess if it were, it'd be called Everyboga or something like that.

I love ya lots, Big People!  You do what you gotta do to find your center, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

1 comment: