Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lookin' Dateful!

I'm lookin' Friday on a Sunday.  I must be off-the-charts dateful today!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, sometimes I like to make up my own words for existing meanings.  I'm a lot like Urban Dictionary, except I'd be Little Kid Rural Dictionary, which seems like a genius idea to me, if I ask me myself!

Anyways, my Little Kid Rural Dictionary word of the day today is "dateful."  Dateful is a word I made up to indicate that someone's wearin' nice clothes, and their hair looks nice.  Like they made a real effort!

I really don't know how I came up with the word dateful, other than I just said it one day, liked the sounds of it, and started using it.  Kind of like the time when I decided that "patoot" means "thing."  Not hiney-butt like what you Big People think it means!  You really need to consult the Little Kid Rural Dictionary to avoid embarrassing yourself, Friend!

Anyways, Big People, I'm gonna go be dateful today, so you should, too.  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment